Friday 23 May 2014

Editing Stages

The rendering took a lot longer than I had anticipated, I was rendering for 13 days solidly and have managed to render out the animation however I am missing a second of footage of the cat going through the cat flap as I did not have enough time. Here is the footage before editing:



For the editing stages, I will be using Adobe After Effects where I will be adding sound and editing the footage that I have.

I had an idea for the title shot, I wanted to produce something that looked like this but with the words 'Kitty Kingdom'


I to recreate this is Cinema 4D however, I have not used this software before and with limited time I was unable to achieve the aesthetic that I wanted and ended up with this: 




I did not feel that this was a fitting title scene therefore I decided to experiment with cat fonts instead. I produced this which I feel is more appropriate.



No comments:

Post a Comment