Wednesday 5 February 2014

Research - Characters

The main character of my animation will be a cat, however, the perspective will be from the cats point of view. I have decided on this because I thought that it might make the viewing more interesting, especially at the beginning. I have also found several videos where people have attached a camera to their cat therefore I can use these as reference when producing my animation.

As I previously stated, I have decided to use my own cat as a reference as there is not a better reference than real life. Also, I already have plenty of photos of him and I can take more if certain poses are needed.
























The other character that will be in the animation is a male character. This character is not significant within the animation apart from helping the viewer to understand the perspective. As the view is from a cats perspective, the male character will only be seen from the waist down. There are many cartoons that have used this idea such as Tom and Jerry and Cow and Chicken, this adds to viewers perspective of 'being a cat'.





No comments:

Post a Comment